Seed Grant Program Applicant Information
Presidential Scholars Foundation & Alumni Association has created a new Seed Grant Program to support specific projects led by Scholar alumni to serve the U.S., its territories, and/or the world through their talents and initiative.
All proposals are welcome; incentives may be given to projects that are either:
· Difficult to fund otherwise;
· Proposed by at least one Scholar alum who is age 35 or under;
· Proposed as a collaboration between two or more Scholar alumni; and/or
· Targeted to the home states/territories of Scholar alumni proposers, or serve locations outside of the United States.
The goal of this program is to support our community of Scholars by providing seed grant money to initiate small projects that can help improve our world, but which might otherwise go unfunded.
· Grants will range in size from $3500 to $4500 per project.
· 1-3 grants will be awarded each year.
· Applications will be short and will focus on quality projects, not a lot of paperwork.
Applications for the 2018 Seed Grants will be available August 15th.
Please email Jamie if you would like to receive an application when it is available.